Real-War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaranis Starbringer banned

+2
Aaranis
Worr
6 posters

Go down

Aaranis Starbringer banned Empty Aaranis Starbringer banned

Post  Worr Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Worr

Back to top Go down

Aaranis Starbringer banned Empty Sell

Post  Aaranis Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:34 am

Sell aim bot for tibia 7.4; 7.6; 7.72. This bot got a lot of useful functions, for example:
-shoot sd and uh on target simultaneously
-shoot gfb under all kind of roofs ofc if there is atleast 1 sqm where u can let it in.
-also there is a possibility to buy special script which automatically beat ue when 2 player on screen (additional cost 30 $- I know its high price but believe me its really hard script to write.)
I can implement a lot of other functions everything what u want like auto massage "I'm not a fucking botter, its only your mirage"
just pm me

@Worr thx for free advertisement.

Aaranis

Back to top Go down

Aaranis Starbringer banned Empty Re: Aaranis Starbringer banned

Post  Worr Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 am

Aaranis wrote:-shoot sd and uh on target simultaneously
Exhausted???

Aaranis wrote:-shoot gfb under all kind of roofs ofc if there is atleast 1 sqm where u can let it in.
Aimbot for GFB???

Aaranis wrote:-also there is a possibility to buy special script which automatically beat ue when 2 player on screen
What kind of bot is this???

Aaranis wrote:I can implement a lot of other functions everything what u want like auto massage

Shocked Shocked Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Worr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedziem Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 am

Ahahahah...

Jedziem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rupert Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 am

LOL. I didnt see any proofs that Aaranis is a botter. He shoots sd as Worr shoots so if Aaranis get banned Worr should get banned too??

Rupert

Back to top Go down

Post  Worr Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 am

I stand under roof next to stairs and he shoot SD. If you aim SD on that square it will say "go upstairs first" but if you aim in battle list or with hotkey its possible. 100% bot.

Worr

Back to top Go down

Post  Rupert Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 am

Im pretty sure that u didnt check the place which from Aaranis shooted sd. U can shoot rune there without any aim for 100%, check this if you still dont believe.

Rupert

Back to top Go down

Post  Worr Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Maybe not... But I cant check so if you are sure I believe you. But looking at Aranis answer + knowing what team he is in Tibianic. Im in that team too, so I know there are many bot links posted in vt comments ^^

Worr

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyvero Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Worr wrote:Maybe not... But I cant check so if you are sure I believe you. But looking at Aranis answer + knowing what team he is in Tibianic. Im in that team too, so I know there are many bot links posted in vt comments ^^

finally some honesty about surprise botting.

Xyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaranis Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 am

Worr wrote:Maybe not... But I cant check so if you are sure I believe you. But looking at Aranis answer + knowing what team he is in Tibianic. Im in that team too, so I know there are many bot links posted in vt comments ^^
Many bot links?? There are two links with light hack (I heavnt used it coze the packet is infected) and link with your film from tibianic -.-. You say something but U heavnt idea if this is true.

Aaranis

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmept5 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 am

Xyvero wrote:

only hack ive heard working on tibianic is lighthack. it's just a few pls like: zabije cie gnoju, czeko, aaranis who have been caught botting

jimmept5

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaranis Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:29 am

jimmept5 wrote:
Xyvero wrote:

only hack ive heard working on tibianic is lighthack. it's just a few pls like: zabije cie gnoju, czeko, aaranis who have been caught botting

Hahaha nice bullshit jimme, I have never cought on botting on the tibianic, here on realwar and on other servers where I played. Reason is simply I have never used any kind of aimbot and heal bot. But I have to say I use classic bot for light from time to time. I really dont know why u are writting such a nonsense here...
P.S If somebody still thinking that this sd shooted by me on realwar in Worr (edron map) should check that place coze I can say it for 100% I shooted without aimbot. That's everything in this topic.

Aaranis

Back to top Go down

Post  Worr Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 am

Aaranis wrote:
Many bot links?? There are two links with light hack (I heavnt used it coze the packet is infected) and link with your film from tibianic -.-. You say something but U heavnt idea if this is true.

I mean in ppls comment sometimes says "someone have bot for 7.72??" etc. And I know not many (nobody?) use bot in Tibianic, but that vent is used for other servers too when Tibianic offline...

Worr

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaranis Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 am

If u got this on mind therfore I need to agree with you. Suprise got too many random ppl without good pvp skill so they use all kind of bots if only there is a possibility.

Aaranis

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyvero Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 am

Aaranis wrote:If u got this on mind therfore I need to agree with you. Suprise got too many random ppl without good pvp skill so they use all kind of bots if only there is a possibility.

More honesty! I love it!

Xyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmept5 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am

Aaranis wrote:
jimmept5 wrote:
Xyvero wrote:

Hahaha nice bullshit jimme, I have never cought on botting on the tibianic, here on realwar and on other servers where I played. Reason is simply I have never used any kind of aimbot and heal bot. But I have to say I use classic bot for light from time to time. I really dont know why u are writting such a nonsense here...
P.S If somebody still thinking that this sd shooted by me on realwar in Worr (edron map) should check that place coze I can say it for 100% I shooted without aimbot. That's everything in this topic.

i assumed you'd got caught considering you got banned on this server + you were making burst+SD on your other char viscosus or something (although i know burst sd is possible.. not proof). i haven't watched the cam so i don't know maybe it wasn't under-roof and maybe you're the kind of player who takes burst attack before he shoots first SD (or miss first sd right click atk then shoot another sd ofc). anyway, chill. i just assumed you were a pvp-botter as you got banned for pvp-botting.

jimmept5

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaranis Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I get banned only coze they (Worr and Fribben) didnt check thoroughly my position where I shooted sd. If they had checked it in those time I wouldnt have got banned for sure.
About burst + sd at the same time, rather is slander or you dreamed it? Give me cam with certain proof or save those lies for yourself.

Aaranis

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmept5 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:19 am

vicious

jimmept5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down