Real-War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lag or overly strong delays?

3 posters

Go down

lag or overly strong delays? Empty lag or overly strong delays?

Post  jimmept5 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am

whenever I try to shoot runes while dodging back and forward my sprite just takes his own mind and retards about the screen abit (slingshot lag is what I'll call it). I think it's because of the delays you've added, and I'm pretty sure tibia 7.4 was smoother than that. ^^ also can't pull e rings 50% of the time and can't throw empty backpacks out of my backpack etc.

p.s any idea when people outside Sweden will be able to play lagless? (when will a professional host be used?)

jimmept5

Back to top Go down

lag or overly strong delays? Empty Re: lag or overly strong delays?

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 am

It's due to the lags, most likely. The new host will be in progress as soon as people start to care about the server, and feel like contribution anything to it.

Admin
Admin

https://real-war.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyvero Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

I have that problem on MOST ots I play, still dont know why. It might be your personal connection though in all honesty, cuz I have a mediocre internet speed and even on servers like Realots who have a solid dedicated, I have that same issue. Your char continuously walks to the target square, but never truly moves right?

Xyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum