Real-War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback, first time online for a long time

3 posters

Go down

Feedback, first time online for a long time Empty Feedback, first time online for a long time

Post  Worr Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:24 am

1. Snap-backs
I guess you tried to fix those insane speedbugs. But you have to balance it. At the moment its not possible to play. You can try to make shorter delay or change parts of the code to make it smoother in some situations but still preventing speedbugs.

2. Exhaust
I admit 1/1 was not good. But 1.8/1.2 is too slow. You need to find a good balance between not too fast so other things then aim is not important and not too slow so you can never solo people. I would say 1.5/1 is most balanced combination. 1.8/1.2 is a good ratio (3:2) but it is a bit too slow to actually be able to solo someone.

3. Exhaust, again
For fuck sake... You CANNOT have this noobfriendly system where you ALWAYS have time to heal after you get caught with exhaust. This is what I'm talking about:

Worr shoot sd on enemy.
Enemy shoot sd back.
Worr hold down hotkey for aggressive spell.
Enemy hold down hotkey for heal spell.
Enemy heal first.

Enemy made a mistake. If he is a skilled player he will draw e-ring or ssa. Maybe he is even so skilled that he use it to his own advantage. Not skilled? Then he dies. At the moment you can always heal after you get caught exhausted. That means there are only two ways to solo someone. Either your enemy miss vita hotkey or you waste all his mana for vita and afterwards he miss uh.

Worr

Back to top Go down

Feedback, first time online for a long time Empty Re: Feedback, first time online for a long time

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 am

@Snap-backs: They are under construction. We are already aware of them being fake and annoying, but you have to live with it until we fix it.

@Exhaust: We can try to modify it later, depending of what the community thinks of it. <- exhaust timer.

About the other exhaust thingy you´re talking about, it won´t be changed until, we check if it really was like that, because many of you guys have made me insecure when it comes to this, but I´m pretty sure it´s real, but I´ll double check it, if it´s real, I won´t change, just because it´s more "skilled" to use the fake exhaust table.

We´re trying to make a big fat update, however. We´re facing alot of problems atm, so you guys have to be patient, afterall. This is still beta, when it´s done, I can promise that most of you will like the more realistic PvP changes, we make.

Thanks for the proposal though.

Admin
Admin

https://real-war.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Feedback, first time online for a long time Empty Re: Feedback, first time online for a long time

Post  Xyvero Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 am

@Exhaust - the way you have it setup now is just wrong, we discussed it. If youd fix the part where you can heal before the enemy uses an aggressive spell, then it would be fine.

1.5 : 1 = (healing : aggressive) ?

Xyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 am

Okay, I was wrong, I just checked it and I was clearly wrong, even though I was so sure about it. It'll be changed later on.

Admin
Admin

https://real-war.forumsv.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xyvero Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Admin wrote:Okay, I was wrong, I just checked it and I was clearly wrong, even though I was so sure about it. It'll be changed later on.

about what? exhaust? I explained that to you already... :/

Xyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum